“The road to failure is paved with good intentions.” -unknown
I have always had good intentions of keeping up with Brokedown Melodies. Too bad they haven’t ever manifested into real actions.
So, with a new album out and plenty of other artists to document and promote, I need help.
Consider this a job posting.
- The position doesn’t pay anything. Unless you can come up with a decent way of monetizing the site (without annoying the users with crappy ads and pop-ups) and then we’ll talk about percentages.
- I’d like someone familiar with WordPress (posting, admin, plugins) & web-publishing in general but you don’t have to be a PHP expert.
- Although I don’t have anything against kids, I’d be hard pressed to sign one up. I have high-standards for quality, spelling, grammar, etc.
- Somebody who has experience promoting positive communities is a plus.
- I’d like to see the community revived and the word spread. An ideal candidate would have some good ideas on making these things happen.
- The whole site needs a new face and upgraded back-end. I will do my best to be available to assist in both areas but a good eye for design would help you. Be warned, I’m picky.
Send me a note telling me why you’re interested, your vision for the site, your skills and something that would make me want to pick you over any other candidate.